Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A fun quilt: Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Whenever someone buys one of my fabrics I hope to see a finished project.  It doesn't always happen that someone sends me a note with a photo but when it does it makes me really happy.

Today a woman named Donna W in western Australia found my Facebook page and sent me a photo of a quilt she made out of my Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My fabric. 

Isn't it darling?
I totally love it, it's very cheery isn't it?  I love her backing fabric and I love that it's for a little kidlet and that it lives in Australia.  Isn't it wonderful that I can create something here in California and it lives with someone in Australia?

I have to thank Donna for hunting me down and taking the extra time and effort to show me her fabulous work.  :-) You totally made my day!  Wheeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment