Wednesday, December 18, 2013

#Spoonflower Top 25 Favorite Designs of 2013

Yipeeee!  My design "All the Pretty Little Horses" made #15 in the Top 25 for the year.  You can check out the blog post here at the Spoonflower blog.  And if you're feeling generous go to the blog, click on the link to my design and favorite it at Spoonflower and Facebook and Twitter and anywhere else you can think of!



You never really know who well you stack up against other designs at Spoonflower so it came as a complete surprise that I made the list at all.  They have their own ranking algorithm that I cannot figure out so you have to kind of search around to see what are the more popular designs in the millions of images there.

I feel really lucky because that list shows a lot of designs that have been around for a few years (and popular for good reason too) and mine has only been up there for 5 months.  So pound for pound I feel 15th is totally stellar!

I've really had a fantastic year in design. Placing this high at SF, winning a number of contests this year: Fairy Lanterns at SF, Fairy Lanterns at Connecting Threads and the Spoonflower sponsored Milk and Honey show contest.  (A blog post is coming soon on that one).

I'm jumping for joy this morning! 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! very well deserved ~ I love your design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sharon! I so appreciate the comment. Those horses have been very good to me. As have people like you who comment and fave designs over at SF.

    ReplyDelete