Sunday, March 4, 2012

Irked

I'm irked over the price of gas; I just paid 67.00 for 14 gallons of gas.  gulp.

I also just decided I'm cutting my latte drinking habit down.  I'm fat and it's all because I drink so much whole milk all day long.  Let's see if I can cut it in half so I can cut that in half later. I'm irked that I can't seem to drink 2% so I must cold turkey it.

My hibiscus is not cut down and I don't dare try to cut it down myself.  The last time I trimmed a small tree I broke my nose.  I'm not doing that again. See? You can teach an old dog a new trick.  I'm irked that the branches block the laundry room door.

I'm irked because my new phone that I ordered Thurs is not here.  The Verizon people told me it would come the next day or maybe Sat.  Not here and it's Sunday.

I should take a chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment